In almost every industrial facility there exists an air compressor of some description. Many people assume that compressed air is virtually free, but are shocked to learn that a typical air compressor is less than 5% efficient.
professionelle trading signale binäre optionen Our process improvement team works with the site to carry out structured energy efficiency evaluations of your compressed air system to analyse, identify and assist with implementation of corrective action. In partnership with our accredited certificate provider, Wattly, we also help clients create energy savings certificates that can be used to further enhance energy savings.
source A typical program includes:
- System mapping and evaluation
- Monitoring of compressor power, flow rate and receiver pressure
- Analysis of results and estimation of potential
- Assistance with implementation
- Creation of energy savings certificates